Sunday, June 17, 2007

Introducing Julie Kincaid

For those of you who don't get to attend RS on Sundays, it can be hard to get to know the new sisters that move in to our ward. So let me introduce you to our newest addition, Julie Kincaid. Here is what Julie wrote about herself:

I was born/raised in Anchorage, AK. I am one of 8 kids. I went to college in Seattle, and studied Economics. I went on a mission to Scotland. Five years ago we moved from Seattle to Michigan for my husband Jesse's Radiology residency, which was in Royal Oak. Now we are here to do a final year of fellowship training in Neuro-Radiology. We have 4 kids, ages 10, 8, 4, 2, and another one due in December. :) (I forgot to mention that today...we are just starting to tell people and sometimes I forget, which is amazing because usually I feel so crummy that it's all I think about) We are living in a rental house in the NW corner of the ward, close to Jackson and Zeeb roads.

Welcome, Julie! I wish I had a picture to post...

No comments: