Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Introducing Jessica J. Loftus Edwards


This past Sunday we were pleased to meet the newest member of our Relief Society, Jessica Edwards. Here is a short introduction she wrote for us:

"I was born in California and moved to Michigan when I was only a few months old. I received a scholarship to Wayne State University in Detroit and that is where I received my Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Physics. Yes, I am a geek. I met my husband in 2000 at an Institute class in Westland and he is also a local who served his mission in Argentina. We were married at the end of 2000 and had been living in Taylor, MI until our move here to Ann Arbor. We are expecting our first child, a girl, in the middle of October."

Welcome to Ann Arbor, Jessica (and husband, Mike)!

No comments: