Sunday, August 26, 2007

Welcoming More New Sisters

First of all, many weeks ago we welcomed Itzel Mostert to our ward, and somehow I have not mentioned her in this blog yet. I am so sorry! I think I was waiting to get a picture of her, but people are moving in so quickly now that school is about to start, I don't think I'll be able to get pictures posted of everyone right away.

Today we heard from the following new sisters:

1) Julie Savage, a friend of Jenny Peterson's, is here from Sacramento with her husband, who is starting Law School.

2) Sarah Francis has come to Ann Arbor to do a master's degree in social work while her husband goes to law school.

3) Tracy Oberholzer, from Harrison, Michigan, works in the pharmacy and hotel business.

4) Shannon Allen has moved here from Salt Lake for her husband to attend Law School.

5) Kesli Aiken, from Vista, California, is here while her husband does a master's degree in Russian and Eastern European Studies.

6) Michelle Eusebio is teaching at Gretchen's House while her husband does a master's degree in Math Education.

7) Brooke Rasmussen is here with 2 1/2 year old Lincoln and baby Tad while her husband does a master's degree in Public Policy.

I think I have done some serious misspellings in our new sisters' names, but as soon as I get more information (and pictures) I'll let you know. In the mean time, WELCOME TO ANN ARBOR!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

How fun that we have a relief society blog! Having recently entered the blogging world myself (shipwillneversink.blogspot.com), I am thrilled to have another great blog to add to my links. Thanks for posting a welcome for me. I am really excited to be here- oh, and my last name is actually Rasmussen, but no worries, that was a lot of names to catch this last week, I'm impressed you got it that close!