Thursday, August 30, 2007

Introducing Julie Savage



Hi my name is Julie Savage. I grew up as Julie Lovell in Pleasanton CA, and then Sacramento CA (with a couple years in Union City CA, Houston TX, and South Jordan UT). I have 4 brothers, one sister, and one partial foster brother. I am so close with all of my family. I went to Ricks college in the fall of 1999 with my sister, and graduated with my associates in graphic design. Spent a semester abroad in Paris with BYU, and then transfered to BYU in Provo. I graduated in 2004 with a Degree in Communications marketing and advertising. I love any kind of art, and I love doing things with my hands. I met my husband my senior year when he was the EQP and i got called to be the RSP. We kept the romance a secret from almost everyone until we announced we were engaged, We got married July 2004, and had our daughter June of 2006. Before she was born I did all of the marketing and advertising for a couple small businesses my husband started through college, and worked as the Human Resources associate for Convergys (anyone from provo might be laughing at me now) I have been at home with my daughter since June of 2006, doing freelance jobs here and there. I love my family, and I love the gospel. I am excited to be here in Ann Arbor, although I am already understanding the term law school widow!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

It's been so fun to get to know you better, Julie!