Sunday, August 26, 2007

Support Your Local Blogger

This is a plea to my dear sisters to leave me some encouraging comments from time to time. We bloggers live for comments...they let us know that our words are reaching others, they make us feel connected, and they remind us that the time we spend writing into the void is worthwhile. Even if you have nothing to say, a simple comment like, "I read this post" would give me the inspiration to keep on keeping on. And any suggestions you have for how this blog might better meet your needs would be very welcome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog, Andrea!!!
love ya,
Alida

HW said...

I still read you too, Andrea. It is a great way to stay connected. Thanks for doing this. (You could get a hit counter if people don't oblige you with their comments...)

Loves to all...

k said...

I also still read, even though I'm out in AZ. I miss all of you!

Janie said...

Love this blog Andrea, keep going :)

Blue_Grandma said...

I love reading the commentary on the Sunday RS lessons, and wish something could be included from the Sunday School lesson, as well. Contrary to popular belief, I have not gone inactive, but spend my Sabbaths playing games, handing out (and cleaning up) delicious snacks, reading very short books and singing short, happy songs. I can be found in the gym from 11:15-11:45 playing with some really awesome kids. I do miss being in Relief Society, but I'm adjusting to my new life. Keep up the good and vital work, Andrea!
The Blue Grandma
(aka Rita)

Lisa said...

Ha, ha...I love you Andrea! You know we're all checking in, it's just that this blog is a little different than others and I kind of figured that no comment was necessary unless I had some "deep" spiritual insight. If a comment is all you need I've got plenty of those! : )

LL said...

You know I read. :-)

Byron said...

Andrea, I know this is late, but I read this too!! It is great, keep it up!
Michelle