Monday, July 16, 2007

Four New RS Sisters

This Sunday we welcomed four new sisters to our Relief Society. I have pictures of three of them, and a tiny bit of information about them. Stay tuned for their self-introductions, which I will post when I get them. First, we met Renee Mitchell:

Many of us have been in the same ward with Renee in the past, and we are so happy to be reunited. She has three children, ages 20, 19 and 17.

Next is Annette Tang, who has moved here with her husband and 4 children, ages 5, 4, 2 and 3 months. They will be here for 6 years doing an oral surgery residency:


Third, Karri Smyer. Her huband has been here for about 6 weeks, so many of you might know who he is. They are here for 3 years for law school:


And last, but certainly not least, our very own Leslie Smith has turned 18 and joined us in Relief Society. I don't have a picture of her, because I think everyone knows what she looks like.

No comments: